Ce site contient essentiellement des notes de travail. Le contenu est en constante évolution, et loin d'être achevé. (+ d'infos)
La plupart des documentations informatiques sont orientées Debian / Ubuntu.
|Size||42.5 x 18.2 x 9.36 mm|
|Range||> 1.2 km / 3900ft|
|Sensitivity||better than 2.0 μv|
|Selectivity||±8 kHz at 65 dBdown|
|Number of Channel||1-4|
|Filtering||Dual turned RF circuitry, Dual 4 pole ceramic filter, DSP filtering with mild algorithm|
|Shift Polarity||Positive or Negative (auto-detect)|
|Modulate||FM / PPM|
|Intermediate Frequency||455 kHZ|
|Operating voltage||4.8 V ～ 6.0 VDC|
|Operating current||17 mA|
- Turn the transmitter power on ,adjust the mode to PPM and make sure the transmitting frequency be in the frequency list
- get the receiver close to the transmitter, then connect it to the battery
- after the LED in receiver flashing two times, press the button for two second, then release the button ,then press the button again ,LED will begin to flash, when the LED stops flashing , it suggest that the receiver can work now.
- after the receiver locked, if you don’t change frequency, receiver will work when you connect it to the power. no need to relock.
- If you change different transmit brands but not change frequency ,you just cut off receiver power and connect it to the battery again , then the receiver will works well.
Caution: when you locking your receiver, please ensure around 5 meters only your own transmitter is working and put your receiver close enough to your transmitter.